Thursday, February 9, 2012

savior

music my savior, friends and loved ones
my savior, musical friends i love: my savior.

a bowl of stones sing grace amazing,
melodies to melt to, melting under
caring hands massaging my cares away.

i always seem to find a way
back from darkness, walking under the moon,
as high as a tree, rooted as a tree,
finding shelter under a yogi tree.

the air is a silent symphony, as cold
and still as the space between stars.
every place and time can be a playground,
a song and dance, a chance to laugh,
to chase coyotes or receive the ridicule
of a posse of ducks.

and that's all it takes, all that is needed:
a friendly presence, the gift of friendly grace,
wisps of green wisdom, the singing earth,
a singing bowl of stones, and a heart flower
opening: laughter--my medicine, my musical
friend, my savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment